E-commerce and community management internship
Turtle Cereals is a family business that has created its own international brand of breakfast cereals. With our products, we offer a better breakfast to consumers in different European countries through different sales channels, both in supermarkets and online.
As a member of our small but great team at Turtle, you will ensure that our communication reaches the relevant consumer audience and converts them into satisfied customers. Your opinion matters and you will quickly become an essential part of our growing business.
Position :Marketing and Communications Intern
Objective :Develop our presence on social networks with a clear strategy. Develop the e-commerce structure and strategy for a state-of-the-art performance.
Expected results at the end of the internship:
1. A calendar with a clear communication strategy as well as the written and visual content for each publication, which is part of it.
2. Lively and active communities on the various networks (Insta, Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, newsletters)
3. A state-of-the-art e-commerce site with a smooth customer journey and apps to boost sales and track key figures.
Your responsibilities during the internship:
• Animation of social networks
• Animation of our customer base
• Writing blog posts and newsletters
• Processing consumer requests
• Daily management and preparation of orders
• Creation and update of the e-commerce site
• Management of promotions and other online sales activities
You will learn :
• Elaboration of the different communication objectives and their linking
• Writing articles, newsletter, blog posts
• Layout of written articles and advertisements with visuals
• Design of a recurring schedule for digital communication.
• Management of contacts with B2C customers and followers on social networks
What is expected of you:
We expect you to want and be able to work independently (even if we are always there to help you), to be open to doing new tasks, a critical mind and open to discussion, a good feeling for the e-commerce and communication and a good aesthetic sense. Notions in English are necessary, because our communication with consumers is mainly in English.
Remuneration: According to the internship or work-study agreement
Beginning of internship: Multiple start dates possible
Are you interested or want to know more? Send your CV and a really motivated cover letter to email@example.com