This homemade peanut butter granola from @maaariedenis is the ultimate treat. Perfect for indulgent mornings!
- 3 cups of your choice of Turtle Porridge (here, Date, Fig & Apricot Porridge)
- 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds (or other seeds, e.g. sesame, pumpkin, poppy)
- ½ cup coarsely chopped almonds
- ½ cup coarsely chopped cashews
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut shavings
Preheat oven to 170°C.
In a large bowl, mix together oats, cinnamon, salt, chia seeds, almonds and cashews.
In a microwave safe container, melt the peanut butter with the honey. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients in the large bowl. Then add the vanilla extract (a few drops will do).
Spread the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 170°C until the mixture is brown.
Once cooked, let it cool.
Personally I add 3 big tablespoons of coconut shavings in the final preparation but feel free to add what you like (raisins, goji berries, etc.)
It's ready, enjoy!