Recipe by @bowlsandnuts
Vegan, Gluten Free, super easy to make & incredibly delicious!
- 50g of gluten free and organic Rolled Oat blended to make oat flour
- 50g coconut flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp date syrup (or agave/maple)
- 6-8 tbsp plant milk
Caramel dates cream:
- 125g dates, soaked for 30 minutes in warm water (I used medjool dates from)
- 85g peanut butter (smooth or crunchy, whatever you prefer)
- pinch of salt
- 4-6 tbsp plant milk
- approx. 50g dark chocolate
Line a small container with parchment paper. Combine all ingredients for the base in a blender or food processor & blend until smooth. Then press evenly into the pan and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
In the meantime, make the caramel date cream by combining all the ingredients in a blender and blend until its smooth & creamy.
Take out the base and evenly spread the caramel on top of it. Place in freezer for another 30 minutes.
For the top layer, slowly melt the chocolate in a waterbath until smooth and pour on top of the bars. Pur in the freezer again & let the chocolate become solid.
It's ready, enjoy !