By @vert_sicolore .
- 45 g of Aquafaba*
- 70 g almond powder
- 50 g rice flour
- 50 g icing sugar
- 30 g cane sugar powder
*Aquafaba: juice from cooking chickpeas, replaces the egg white in a vegetable preparation. Simply open a can of chickpeas and collect the juice.
1) Put a teaspoon of spread in small round moulds and place in the freezer.
2) In a mixing bowl, whisk together the sugars, almond powder and Aquafaba.
3) Then add the flour to form a biscuit dough (depending on the type of flour you use you can adjust the quantity. As an indicator say that the dough should not stick).
4) Take the small spreadable pucks out of the freezer.
6) Bake for 15 minutes at 180C°. Cool on a tray.